From: "Stephens, Allen C" <allen.c.stephens@xxxxxxxxx>

Sent: 5/18/2017 7:01:26 PM
Subject: Chrysler 300F for Transatlantic Style exhibit

Hi Carl and Bob,

I am the Chairman of the Forest Grove Concours d’Elegance, coming up July 16th near Portland, Oregon.  We are seeking a Chrysler 300F to be featured in a special display called Transatlantic Style.  Author Donald Osborne (of Jay Leno’s Garage) has written a book about the influence of Italian design on American cars.  Our event will feature a small class of automobiles featured in the book.  We are seeking a Chrysler 300F or 300G for inclusion in this class.  Information about the book and book signing is here:  http://forestgroveconcours.org/2017/04/17/donald-osborne-book-signing-stile-transatlantico-transatlantic-style/

Do you know of any owners we can invite?   I appreciate any connections you can assist with.  I have attached a flyer about our event.

Thank you.

Allen

Allen Stephens

Chairman