[Chrysler300] Carlisle 2017

 CARLISLE 2017

 The All Chrysler Nationals will be held at the Carlisle, PA  Fairgrounds from July 13th through the 16th.  You can register on line at Carlisleevents.com.  The fee for the show field is $55.00 which covers two people and a parking spot on the filed for the entire show.  If you register on or before June 12th, you can get a 10% discount on your registration.

 We have rooms set aside at the Radisson Hotel Harrisburg (formerly the Radisson Camp Hill) located at 1150 Camp Hill Bypass.  Phone # is (717) 433-9737.  The rate (single or double) is $121.00 per night.  When you call, tell them you are part of the Chrysler 300 Club International group.  The cut off date for making reservations is June 17th.

 We also have rooms at Day’s Inn South, located at 101 Alexander Spring Road in Carlisle.  The phone number to call is 1-877-361-2506 and, of course, you have to tell them you are part of the Chrysler 300 Club International group.  We have a series of 2 bed (Queen size) rooms and the per night rates are $143.20 for 1-2 adults, $151.20 for 3 adults and $159.20 for 4 adults per room plus tax.  We have 10 rooms blocked off for Thursday through Saturday, July 13-16, but you need not stay all three nights.  The rooms will be held until July 6, 2017 after which they will be released.  Also, if you have made a reservation and wish to cancel it, you should do so by July 6tth as well.   Please note that in order to get the reserved rate, you must use the 877 number supplied, and not the direct hotel number.

 I have not found out where our tent will be, but I have requested that, if possible, we be placed back in the area of the show field where we were for several years prior to last year.  I have been told that they will do what they can, but the field arrangement has to be based on the totality of the field, which is more than reasonable.

 Please join us for this show if you can.  It is a great show and we look forward to seeing as many of you there as possible.

       Pete Fitch

Posted by: pffkllc@xxxxxxx