Re: [Chrysler300] Re: Car Cover

Check with Club Member John Lazenby @ john@xxxxxxxxx   1 (800) 421-2011
He sells from the manf. of most branded car covers at a club discount.
Call him and listen to what he has to say about covers.
Best deal on the best covers

Ray

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 5:45 PM, Harry Torgeson torg66@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I bought a indoor outdoor California cover, they custom make them to your size. I would recommend a indoor flannel one if only needed for indoor use.

Harry

--
Ray Jones. Y'all come on down an see us. Ya hear?

Posted by: Ray Jones <1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx>