Re: [Chrysler300] Car Cover

Ditto!

Ryan Hill

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of 'Knutsen, Mark' Mark.Knutsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: May 15, 2017 7:55 AM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Car Cover

If you decide to purchase a regular car cover, I would recommend getting one from John Lazenby. I have been very happy with the one I have for my G as well as the other items he has supplied. Besides, John is a wealth of knowledge and help for our club.

-Mark Knutsen

Posted by: Ryan Hill <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>