From: "Jslayton@xxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2017 5:47 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] air cleaner

This air cleaner is exactly like the 55-56 300 air cleaners----except for the length of the collars----I have seen all of the others that were used on other makes so I know that this was never used except on Chryslers---if it wasn't used on the dual carb 54's---and I think there were a few 53's---most likely very late cars---what would it have been used on ?-----Dwight Eisenhower ----who was a big Chrysler fan---had a 54 with the dual fours----it was sold around 20 or so years ago-----I am pretty sure it was a sedan----Johnnie

Posted by: John Lazenby <french_fryguy@xxxxxxxxx>