From: Tony Rinaldi awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Jamie Hyde <jamie.hyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Chrysler 300 List <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Apr 26, 2017 8:42 am
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Re: Travel in NYS to the "Fins in the Finger Lakes"

Watch out for the drones they use to spot those using their hands to call on a cell phone.

BTW Jamie, are drones allowed at the Meet?
;-)

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 8:24 AM, Jamie Hyde jamie.hyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Several members have asked me if all cell phone use in the car is not allowed? The answer, only the Driver is required to be hands and text free, passengers can talk and text away. Spring is slowly coming to the Central NYS region, we are a week away from our event and the final touches are being down to ensure that this is a memorable spring meet. But since Bob and I had very little time to prepare and since I have been out of the country for a while, I am sure that we will encounter some glitches, so please bear with us as we sort them out. We look forward to your safe arrival.

Jamie Hyde
585-465-0067 cell/text

Posted by: barjam300@xxxxxxx