Re: [Chrysler300] One of a kind 300H / 300C

Re: [Chrysler300] One of a kind 300H / 300C

Any chance someone could post some pictures?

             Thanks,

             Val

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, April 21, 2017, 1:51 PM, Michael Moore mmoore8425@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wonderful to hear that!

I do remember being impressed while talking with him as I was admiring his car. I thought he was a good guy! I enjoyed seeing his car.
Mike. Morgan Hill, Ca