RE: [Chrysler300] Metal-Free 300C Convert for Sale

More ---looking closely it has been stripped of the header bar and external trim at the forward part of the roof linkage. that makes it worth zero to me, kills any possibility of a restoration ever. I Have been looking for that part for 20 years. = you get a C Engine only, unknown condition 2500 tops. Even hood , otherwise valuable, wrecked.

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ray Jones 1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 10:34 AM
To: dverity@xxxxxxxxxxx; Ray Jones
Cc: leslie miklas; chrysler300
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Metal-Free 300C Convert for Sale

That's all that can be done, jack up the VIN plate and slide another car under it.

Ray

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 8:26 AM, dverity@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Someone should get the whole vin so we can see if it shows up “all restored” as a fake car. He even mentions re-body in the ad. I see some worth while parts, but that is all it is, a parts car.

Don

Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 11:02 PM

Subject: [Chrysler300] Metal-Free 300C Convert for Sale

--

Ray Jones. Y'all come on down an see us. Ya hear?

Posted by: "John Grady" <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>