[Chrysler300] Fins in the Finger Lakes

News Flash!

The crack team at the helm of the spring meet has been receiving complaints about the limited food selection for the catered lunch at the Glenora Winery.  So they contacted the Chefs and asked what can be done? Glenora responded and came up with a different menu for us to select from. Please look at the club website and see the revised menu selections. For those of you that have already sent in your selection, we are going to contact you and ask if you would like to make any changes. So please review your menu choices now from the club event website.  For those of you that have not yet sent in your forms because you did not like the lunch selection now is the time to fill the registration form out, and send in a check. We have the main dining room that has a spectacular view of Seneca Lake, reserved just for us. This is a highly rated restaurant and one of the finest in the Finger Lake region, so I am thinking that you will not be disappointed.

Also our rooms are selling out fast at the host hotel, please call and make your reservations now while you are thinking about it.  You do not want to miss out on an opportunity to join us for the 2017 spring meet. This is a resort area and even though it is somewhat early in the vacation season, many of the other local hotels have weddings scheduled and may not have room availability.

Jamie Hyde

585-465-0067 cell/text

Posted by: Jamie Hyde <Jamie.Hyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>