[Chrysler300] Phil Irish

I received word today that Phil Irish passed away.

You can read his obituary here
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/commercialappeal/obituary.aspx?n=philip-jermain-irish&pid=184377523&fhid=6376

Phil attended many meets and was quite active in the club.

I will remember him for his B, for his enthusiasm, and his handle bar moustache.

A genuinely nice fellow.

Posted by: "Bob Merritt" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>