[Chrysler300] 300C carburator wnts some rods!!

[Chrysler300] 300C carburator wnts some rods!!

Hey all!  first time I jump in here, im also a new member of the club. Looking forward to share each other's knowledge and experience. Left 60 nirvana behind me and now more into 57model year. My question for the day,, well with a lot of luck I can get an answer to: 57chr 300 rear carburetor 2535s what is stamped on the meetric rods and if these can be found in any other carburetor manufactured by Carter.

  Yes, I know these rods can be produced but are happy to receive information that may help to identify.

Thanks / Michael Sweden conv+ht

Posted by: michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx