Re: [Chrysler300] 57 or 58 Plymouth Fury

Re: [Chrysler300] 57 or 58 Plymouth Fury

I hope this isn't a list server violation, but if Sam (or anyone) needs an inexpensive, '57 4-door Plymouth Savoy donor care, I have one.  Maybe some parts (transmission, perhaps) would interchange with a 300?

Shannon

"Kindness to animals may be the best measure of a person's character."