[Chrysler300] Spring meet registration form

[Chrysler300] Spring meet registration form

The registration form for the spring meet in May is ready
for download.
You can get it from

We wanted to get the form in your hands although
we don't yet have the lunch selection at Glenora. We thought
it was better to get the registration process started than
to wait. We will
get back in touch when we have this information
on the Glenora lunch. I really shouldn't call it "lunch". This is an outstanding meal

Any questions, please give me a shout, or Noel at cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx

Bob Merritt

Posted by: "Bob Merritt" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>