[Chrysler300] lead on several ragtop letter cars

[Chrysler300] lead on several ragtop letter cars

This evening I attended a local car enthusiast gathering near my home.   It was an interesting event and my '55 got much more attention than I'm accustomed to having at our local shows.  Most folks here have little awareness of our Chrysler 300 cars.
A fellow studied my car with some obvious interest as I was busy talking with someone else, then when I got a break he introduced himself as an owner of a G convertible and as a non-member of either of our 300 clubs.  We visited comfortably for nearly an hour during which time the conversation included  talk of his father in law (a person I've met) who has a "fleet" of letter cars and due to age and declining health there is soon to be a committed willingness to have some of these cars sold and moved to new homes.  The owner of these cars was at one time a member of this club, but I understand that he did not participate in any way.
I have permission to release this information of the availability of these cars and I have some contact information which I am not willing to list here for public viewing.  I shall be happy to release information directly to anyone who might be interested in exploring this a bit.
I know very little of the condition of the cars, I don't know how many are involved,  I don't know all of the models, and I know nothing of the pricing.
Specific comments were made about those which are stored in a closed, dry barn and they supposedly include 300D convertible, 300E convertible, 300G convertible, '57?'58' Adventurer, maybe 300C convertible.  Also mentioned are several unidentified letter cars in poor condition and others of basket case quality.  I've seen photos of some of the basket cases.
My opinion of this owner is that he's more than a little bit eccentric, but now his daughter has taken control of his life affairs, so it sounds to me as if this can be a legitimate possibility for someone.
Oh yes---none of these cars are presently operational.

-----------------Marshall Goodknight in sunny east coast Florida  present temperature 66degrees

Posted by: "mgoodknight@xxxxxxxx" <mgoodknight@xxxxxxxx>