Re: [Chrysler300] Replica Decals Reaquest

Re: [Chrysler300] Replica Decals Reaquest

No relation.

On Jan 10, 2017, at 4:21 PM, John Holst jholst@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Got this today and wonder if anyone has an idea of sources and could contact the sender with information. I had found some once for the engine compartment that were first rate but have lost the contact.  JH...

Dear Webmaster, just found this web site and was wondering if anyone knows a good place to get original replacement stickers/decals to finish up my 1969 Chrysler 300 convertible.
Thanks Steve Stalter

Steve Stalter <moto1horse@xxxxxxx>

Posted by: Richard Osborne <reomotorsports1@xxxxxx>