From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shannon LabLoverDC@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2017 7:03 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Exhaust advice

We are doing what hopefully will be a near-Concourse restoration on our 300F convertible. We are not striving for perfection with respect to judging, but are trying to avoid doing anything obvious which might ultimately negatively affect the value of the car. However, we would like to make the car very drivable and last a long time.

With that background, does anyone have an opinion as to whether we should replace the exhaust with stainless steel versus regular pipe? Also, any recommendations as to where to obtain the exhaust?

Finally, is there is a source for the little heat riser pipes that go from the exhaust to the manifold?

As always, any advice or recommendations would be appreciated.

Shannon Steele
300F Convertible

"Kindness to animals may be the best measure of a person's character."

Posted by: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>