From: "The Beards sbeard2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Chrysler300" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2015 12:36:53 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300F hubcaps

Hi 300ites,

Quick question?

Just about ready to button up the hubcaps and noticed that the original hubcaps had a piece of heavy black paper between the medallion and the inner hub. Anyone know what it was for?

Do I need a piece of paper between the medallion and hub or not.

Thanks and have a Happy Holiday Season.

Steve Beard

300F

Delaware, Ohio