[Chrysler300] Nice 1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst For Sale

[Chrysler300] Nice 1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst For Sale

Good day folks,

We want to give Club members 1st chance at buying our Hurst.  Many of you have seen it over the last 28 years.  It has been to many meets.  It's a nice, good looking example.  We are sure that most everyone would agree.

If you are interested in purchasing an authentic Hurst, please take a look at the ad and the 30 pictures on the Chrysler 300 Club International Web Site (Cars For Sale Section).

Contact us now if you want any further information because in the near future we are going to list it on other sales venues.  But we want it to go to a good home.

Here is your chance to own a nice Hurst and at a good price.

Thanks.

Allan &Gloria Moon

Posted by: "Gloria Moon" <agmoon@xxxxxxxxx>