From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of 'Don Warnaar' 300country@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2015 6:01 PM
To: mgoodknight@xxxxxxxx
Cc: french_fryguy@xxxxxxxxx; jackcboyle@xxxxxxxxx; hmpirish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] THE FORWARD LOOK

As a follow-up to my message about THE FORWARD LOOK, here are a few more thoughts on the Chrysler Corp. slogans.

THE FORWARD LOOK began in 1955 for the whole Chrysler Corp. line-up.

"The 100 Million Dollar Look" was used for the Chrysler line exclusively.  Supposedly a reference to the cost of developing the new car.

"The New Shape of Motion" was used for all the car lines of the corporation in 1957.

"Suddenly it's 1960" was used exclusively for the 1957 Plymouth.  Again, some writers have extended this to the rest of the corporation, but it was only used for the Plymouth.

Don Warnaar