From: "John Lazenby french_fryguy@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2015 2:15 PM
To: Rich Barber <c300@xxxxxxx>, "Chrysler 300 Club Int. Server" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 3N551001

I have photos of this car several years ago courtesy of my long time friend Wayne Graefen who visited the owner and the car.  At that time the car was 50K but there isn't much left.

The original engine is gone and the rust is terrible so unfortunately what you would be buying is the VIN in the door jamb.  It is very sad as to me this may be the most important Letter Car ever built.

John Lazenby