[Chrysler300] Outlook? Lookout!

I must apologize for the unprecedented misbehavior of my Outlook e-mail program.  Somehow, a message I sent to the server got “stuck” in my Outbox and was sent multiple times.  I know because several of you thoughtfully called me (Thanks very much) and I gottem also.

At the direction of Mumbai Tech Support, I shut down my computer, removed all cables, turned power to the house off and on three times, ran around the house three times counterclockwise, reinstalled the cables, rebooted, deleted the account from Outlook and re-entered the account.  Well, only the first step and last three steps.  Google indicates this is not a first and offers ways to stop the flood, mainly by deleting the message stuck in the outbox—but no way of preventing further recurrence.  My suggestion:  if your e-mail program starts acting spooky, reboot your computer, remove and reinstall your program.  I hope it does not happen to you.  Recipients can get cranky.  Thanks to all for your patience.

Back to the much more fun and understandable world of Chrysler 300’s.

I’m praying this apology does not do the same thing!

300K’ly,

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA

Posted by: "Rich Barber" <c300@xxxxxxx>