Re: [Chrysler300] paint colors- 300 F

I used semi gloss black on the kitchen panels. May or may not be correct but looks fine and appears to be what was on them

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.
From: sbeard2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2015 8:43 AM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Reply To: sbeard2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] paint colors- 300 F

Good Sunday morning 300  ites,

About ready to install new dash pad and want to repaint the 2 metal pieces that wrap around front windshield.Looks to be a metallic bronze/brown.
Also  need the color of the 2 kick panels, Flat Black?

Thanks in advance and have a March Madness Sunday
Steve Beard
300 F in Delaware, Ohio ( 60;s today)

Posted by: lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx