Re: [Chrysler300] Macungie confusion

Hi,

Nice write up Ron.

We are asking that all Macungie 3-day registrations be sent to the Club with your Reg. Form along with Macungie Fee paid to the Club. We will forward it to Macungie at one time. Be sure to fill out all 3 sections. They will be separated by the Macungie people who distribute them to 3 separate committees.

If you will be showing your 300 for less than 3 days, send the form and money directly to Macungie.

All directions are clearly printed on the forms you received in the mail or download fr web sites.

If you are showing another type of car, use the forms from the Macungie web site.

For those in the 300 field in front of the display tent, there may be a mid day restriction for removal of your car because of pedestrians.

Thanks Ron and all.

"We want you and your 300"

Do not miss the fun and a chance to meet many people for the first time.