From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of 2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2015 11:13 PM
To: Chrysler300
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300H Dome removal

Hi Group,

I am having trouble removing the instrument cluster plastic dome on my 62 Sport.

I have followed the instructions in the service manual, but still can't remove it.

I have unscrewed the dome from the instrument cluster - per manual directions - and I am not able to squeeze, lift and move it forward at the same time.

Doug Warrener

Posted by: "Mark Souders" <mrs954@xxxxxxx>