From: "Chrysler300E@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Chrysler300" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 1, 2015 8:01:20 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Bleeding brakes on the 59 300E ..................................

Good Afternoon to Everyone out there in 300 Land!

Subject:  Bleeding brakes

My rear brakes were starting to lock up when I applied the brakes while coming to a stop.  I replaced the master cylinder and rebuild the rear brake cylinders.  Now that I've bled the brakes, or at least I thought, the brake pedal is going all the way to the floor.  Any suggestions?

Thanks to any and all responses in advance!

Tom
South Miami, Florida

Posted by: 2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx