[Chrysler300] Fwd: Fwd: Mdeet form

OK Folks;
Here's the skinny on the Spring Meet @ Bentonville, AR.    Go to the web page @ the bottom for all the links.
TIME IS FLEETING!      RAPID RESPONSE IS NEEDED and APPRECIATED!     THANKS.

Follow the tiny URL to promptly book your room. There is a choice of 1 King or 2 Queen beds, specify which when booking.
All the rooms are 2 room Suites, with 2 TV's, fridge and a bedroom and living room with a sleep sofa. There are also pricier rooms shown, with more amenities, details on the Hotels webpage. We have the $104.00 rooms blocked for our Meet.

Breakfast is included and is superb. Made to order Omelets, Waffles and pancakes, and all the meats and potatoes.
We have a large Hospitality Room with the usual cold drinks and snacks. Our parking area is right outside.
Hose and towels are available.
We will visit Crystal Bridges Museum on Thursday and later go to Simple Pleasures for fun and Dinner.
Follow the links on the Website to look over these places. Your enjoyment is guaranteed!
Friday is the Business Meeting and then we'll visit several places of interest, including an American Indian Museum which really Neat.
Saturday is the Car Show and Peoples Choice in Downtown Bentonville. The original Walton's is on the square and is now a Museum and very interesting. The charming town square is designed to be walkable and stores and nice restaurants are all around for lunch.
The Banquet is a Plated Meal and you have indicate on the Registration Form what you want.
We have to make up Cards for each of you so the servers know which you want.
All this will be on the registration form, which is also available on the web along with being sent out with the Club News.

So, time is short, the dead line for Reservations is April 1st.
The Hotel and most others are usually sold out due to gaggles of Walmart Venders coming here.

We hope to see y'all there, come out and play with us!
Ray

​GO HERE FOR MORE INFO AND ALL THE LINKS. BOOK YOUR ROOMS QUICKLY PLEASE:

http://www.chrysler300club.com/events/promo/bent/ar.html

--
Ray Jones. Y'all come on down an see us. Ya hear?

Posted by: Ray Jones <1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx>