[Chrysler300] Re: Alamogordo

Echoing Martha, we wanted to thank Bill and Marilyn for putting together a wonderful meet.  Everything was first rate and we took away many great memories.  The White Sands National Monument setting for the picnic was breathtaking at sunset.  So much work and effort beforehand and during the event made it a great success.

Thanks also to the brave and hardy souls who brought their cars despite the weather forecasts.  What a treat to see the cars and talk with the owners.

We had such a nice time catching up with everyone before the inevitable journey home.  Before we left, we were lucky enough to experience a tethered hot air balloon ride Sunday morning at Balloon Park.  A drive up to Bill and Marilyn's hillside home with those endless views was the final "meet" stop before heading down to the airport.  Matthew had lots of fun playing with his new little 68 Dart and 71 Challenger cars at the airport gate.

Glad everyone made it home safe and sound.

Hope to see you all the next time!
Mark, Pauline and Matthew

Posted by: 354hemi@xxxxxxxxx