[Chrysler300] Kudos

Dear 300’lies:

I am reminded that “kudos” is not the plural of kudo, but rather it is a Greek word meaning “praise”.  So, high kudos to Bill and Marilyn Allen, to the many unseen hands that assisted them, to Bruce Toelle for recognizing so many of those unseen hands and even to the Chief Meteorologist who granted us a nice dry window of opportunity to show our 300’s and other MoPars on Saturday.  The Allen’s combined their exquisite southern and southwestern hospitality with the superb planning and replanning necessary to serve the needs of the contingent of the faithful that seemed to grow day-by-day.

The Alamogordo area is beautiful, full of history and contains enough features to keep one busy studying them for a long time.  We can see why the Allen’s chose this place for this chapter in their rich and full lives.

The Barber’s had an easy 2 ½ day trip back to sunny (and tinder-dry) California and remain deeply appreciative of the great efforts of all who made this another successful joint meet of the cognoscenti of Beautiful Brutes.

Please excuse any duplication of this message as I am sending it via bcc to all the e-mail addresses I was able to find for the attendees.

Forward Looking to the next meet.

Rich & Ruthanne Barber

Brentwood, CA

Posted by: "Rich Barber" <c300@xxxxxxx>