RE: [Chrysler300] 300F Power Window Gearbox

RE: [Chrysler300] 300F Power Window Gearbox

Hello Terry and all who are showing an interest in the reproduction power
window gears.

First I would like to apologize for the lack of communication  or ad in Club
news re this item. PW gears have been available for two years now.

John Grady made the investment in time and money to reproduce an all metal
replacement gear in some of the power window gearbox on the 60-64 cars. I
understand that there are two to three types of gearboxes produced in those
years and the one with a removable cover is the one we can replace the gear
into.  I believe the 57-58 gearbox are different  and we don't fix those at
this time.

John entrusted me to take care of the advertisement and selling of his repro
parts.

At the present time, due to my ever time consuming regular job and family
obligations, I will be unavailable to continue to offer any service re PW
gears, heater switch rebuilding etc...

And shipping the parts from MA makes more sense than shipping to and from
Canada.

So at this time , those interested in the parts can send all inquiries
directly to John Grady in MA, he will be able to help you with your needs.

All the repro parts made by John are No 1 in quality and worth the asking
price, so I would like members to take advantage of his great parts since
they are available. He has:

-choke pots for 60-61 ram cars.

-PW gears.

-heater switch cams.

-headlight nuts made of brass.

-quarter window rollers for 60-64 cars.

-57-59 outside door handle spring kits.

Thank you all for your support in the last few years!!

Jean-Yves Chouinard in New Brunswick Canada.