RE: [Chrysler300] window motor gears.

300ly

This sounds like a perfect project for someone with a 3D Printer.

If the gears are properly lubed, they can even use a metal substrate that can make metal 3D Printed parts.  They can now make Titanium, 316 Stainless Steel and Nickel metal parts with 3D printers amongst many other materials.

-OR-

Probably the nylon would be a good enough material for the window motor gears.

I wish I had enough spare money laying around to buy a 3D Printer to play with.  Actually, I wish I had some money laying around to just pay my bills.

From Big John Mc Adams

(In SoCal)