[Chrysler300] 1962 Chrysler parts anyone??

[Chrysler300] 1962 Chrysler parts anyone??

While up in the car building earlier today I noticed that I have a bunch of
forgotten 62 parts which I should move on.  Most are from a sport 4 door
hardtop which I had years ago.

A quick look showed mostly interior parts.

If anyone is interested in anything let me know.  Would like to let go as
bulk sale but can break up if interest is good enough.

I do have a beautiful dash which was removed from another car back then
also.  Red with black and beautiful pad.

Also have the rear fenders from the car also--stored inside and in great
shape.

All located in mid Nebraska for those of you who live close.

Terry

---

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional