[Chrysler300] letter cars

Hi 300 Folks,

I'm not a great fan of Facebook, but I do use it some and I have to sift through a lot of trash to see an occasional item of interest.  Recently I discovered a relatively new group called "The Chrysler Letter Car Appreciation Society".  Many really nice photographs and comments are being shared through this feature, so if you're not engaging you could be missing some interesting stuff.  It's an easy way for us to share some information that we cannot easily share through this Yahoo list server.  It's worth joining Facebook to have this feature available.
.............just my thoughts.............try it,  you'll like it!
Marshall Goodknight

Posted by: "mgoodknight@xxxxxxxx" <mgoodknight@xxxxxxxx>