[Chrysler300] All done with ''still' on the road again :-)'

[Chrysler300] All done with ''still' on the road again :-)'

Hallooo once again.

After serious considerations and a long gander at the local
weather forcats Wifypoo and I decided on a leisure Sunday Morning
in the Carlisle area.  Mainly rise and a nice breakfast before hitting
the long road home. No Rush, no muss.

Sort of glad we did, ran through 2 major cloudbursts with sustained
heavy rain. nary a Mopar that seemed to be at the show did we run into
on the drive home. However we did spy some folks that appeared to be
making contributions to the 'local' police funds. :-( (again)

We chose a little used exit to drop off the freeway for gas and tummy
fuel. While munching away at a decently served hamburger (easily a
step above most national fast food chains) we happened to spy at the
local gas/convenience store place an outdoor self serve critter wash.
Plop your dirty pooch up on the table and feed the cash mechanism
$10.00, yes, Ten Dollars, and you can spray and wash your traveling
companion. "What a Country" to quote Yakov Smirnoff.

And with this your vastly informal, totally Unofficial, Unsolicited,
underground reporter shall sign off until we have another chance to
venture out on a '300' Journey.

--
Paul Holmgren
On account of being a democracy and run by the people,

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)