[Chrysler300] 'still' on the road again :-)

[Chrysler300] 'still' on the road again :-)

Sorry those few that are managing to follow these finger ramblings.
This corrydespondant was too pooped to type last night. I had managed
to walk all the swap spaces in one day. The weather was just nice enough
we soldered on.
Personally I didn't see much I wanted to think about spending $$ on this time.
Maybe I shouldn't gone that far, I also collected a foot blister that is in a place
that aggerbaits just enough that my normal gait at a swap meet pace is out
of whack.

I did manage to spend a little time with the folks that made it to the 300 Club
R&R tent.
Saw some nice 300's in the reported 2300+ cars entered in the 'Show Field'
Snapped a few nice pictures with a new camera.
And Now we catch up to Saturday. That pesky blister was a party pooper.
The 'simple' fix, don't try walking a 6 or 8 mile jaunt Saturday.

Did  Manage to see the nice K convertible that made it. I don't recall viewing
that car before. There was a black, and a white C there, Nice to see them
side by side. That lead to a nice chat with a gentleman from California that is
experiencing life with his black C. I got the impression that he hadn't had the
car that long.

I did get the feeling that a few more members made it Saturday then Friday.
Saw 2-1/2 Hursts, the 1/2 Hurst, a convertible, and it was for sale.

Psst, a little birdy suggested to me that 2 (two) members garnered 'Celebrity
Choice' awards for the cars they brought.

Also  Managed to catch a few spirited discussions while resting my poor
tootsy in the tent. Yes, I exercised my better mannors and kept my shoes on
so I didn't exhibit the results of the merry jaunting the day before.  :-)

And as tonight's "Supermoon" continues to rise in the night sky, I am signing off.
Seeking enough rest to face the 10 hour drive in whats supposed to be a wet drive
tomorrow. Not Going to push it hard, I don't want to end up being a contributor
to any local 'policemans benevolent fund'.

Paul Holmgren

2 57 300-C's in Indy
CPUs run on smoke. I know this because when the smoke comes out, it stops working.

Posted by: Paul Holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>