From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Paul Holmgren paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2014 10:17 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Psst an UNofficial 'on the road again' posting

We, wifypoo and I, are taking the weekend off and away.

So off on a weekend trip we go.

Headed off to Carlisle PA for the Chryslers at Carlisle or the 'Carlisle
Chrysler Nationals' today.

Five hundred miles of mid-west to deep in the east highway today.
Plenty of legal representation on the highways in all 4 states we breezed
through today.
They must be fund raising for almost all that we saw had 'donators' waylaid
on the roadsides.
Not a one of them seemed to be in cars that one might find at the Carlisle
event this weekend. Now that I think of it, neither were there any 'hot
rods' heading to the Goodguys  PPG Nationals in Columbus Ohio off the side
of the road being asked for 'contributions' to local law enforcement budgets
either.

We will head over in the am to wander through all the swap meet spaces I can
manage tomorrow, provided they don't get stormed out. :-)
The drive time weather was great, but it does seem that the Carlisle area
might be a bit on the 'squish-squish' side tomorrow.

We will be stopping by the Club canopy to meet and greet and consume vast
quantities of consumables. (only kidding on the "Coneheads" quote)  :-)

 Laters all

Paul Holmgren

2 57 300-C's in Indy
CPUs run on smoke. I know this because when the smoke comes out, it stops
working.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: