Re: [Chrysler300] Unusual DeSoto?

Mark, Mark, Mark!
TWO high powered cars sitting there and you didn't chase him down???

Now as the car fades from sight, another mystery never to be solved,

Ray

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 7:27 AM, Mark Souders MRS954@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Last evening I was washing my 300H and my Challenger in the driveway and an unusual car went down the road. It was a very nice looking 1957 or 58 DeSoto, salmon and white in color, could have been a Firesweep or Sportsman 2 door hardtop. The unusual thing was, it had what appeared to be 58 Chrysler taillights. I thought Desotos had three stacked round lights, but this looked like the 58 Chrysler lights. Anyone know anything about this? I know a lot of DeSoto sheetmetal was shared, but did DeSoto use Chrysler lights in any of their models in 57 or 58? I have never seen this car in my neighborhood before, so naturally, I noticed.

Happy Moparing,
Mark Souders
300H
Mohrsville, PA

--
Ray Jones. Y'all come on down an see us. Ya hear?

Posted by: Ray Jones <1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx>