FW: [Chrysler300] Power Window Wars

-----Original Message-----
From: John Grady [mailto:jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 2:33 PM
To: 'tleed'
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Power Window Wars

Ampere Hour ; 80 AH full battery will deliver 20 Amp for 4 hours; 8 Amp for
10 hours , 80A for 1 hour etc; not exact, but you get idea; best way to
compare batteries, not CCA . 20 hour rate is usually used for rating..in
this case 4 A for 20 hours.

Generally the heaviest biggest batteries have highest AH; way to buy is by
weight , if of same design