Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 Club, Inc. Meet in Kokomo

On 5/4/2014 8:30 PM, Rich Barber wrote:

> Well, we seem to have done it again—scheduled the Spring meets of the
>  two clubs too close together in time.    And the meets are a two-day
>  drive apart for anyone wanting to attend both—doable but a
> stretch.As this message is going out on the Chrysler 300 Club
> International server, we certainly urge all members to consider the
> Mystic meet June 11-14 as their first choice.  I wish I was
> 2,500-3,000 miles closer and I’d sure be there in our 1964 300K
> convertible to celebrate its Golden Anniversary.

> However, if time and space work out better for you, this is a special
>  invitation to our friends in the Chrysler 300 Club International and
> the WPC Club to attend the next meet of the Chrysler 300 Club, Inc.
> Members of either of these two clubs will be welcomed and eligible
> for all events and awards.

> The meet will be held June 4-8, 2014 at the Holiday Inn Express in
> Kokomo, Indiana.  More information and a registration form may be
> viewed at: http://www.chrysler300clubinc.com/spring2014regform.pdf
> Or you may contact Ralph Rhees at 765-453-5824 or rrhees@xxxxxxx
> <mailto:rrhees@xxxxxxx> for information and a form.   Monday, May 5,
> is the cutoff date for the special club rate at the Holiday Inn
> Express.

> On behalf of Ralph & Vickie Rhees, co-hosts, we wish both clubs the
> best of weather and great turnouts of 300’s and people.

> C300K’ly,

This is One Time I Do Not Mind. :-)

Due to family obligations I knew I wasn't going to make the Mystic meet
trip. To find I might be able to have a car day anyway means I have a
chance to fill a day close to home and offer the visiting 'Old Folks'
(my WWII veteran Uncle and spouse) a short day trip diversion.

A win-win I think!

Now I be seeking the agenda of The Kokomo Indiana event to see what day
would be good for wandering the parking lot. Saturday is already all
spoken for, so it looks like I can probably plan for Thursday afternoon.
Hotz Diggidy Dogz.

--
Paul Holmgren
On account of being a democracy and run by the people,

For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/search.htm#querylangYahoo Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: