Re: [Chrysler300] temperature gauge actual temperatures

Re: [Chrysler300] temperature gauge actual temperatures

It's a very useful tool.
You can find out which cylinder is not or miss firing by reading the temp at each plug. the plug not firing will be cooler.
Checking your engine temp would be done where the sender for the gauge is located.
Read the base of the sender on the engine for an idea of that the temp is in relation to the sweep on the face of the gauge.
Also good for reading tire temps after a ride. look for big differences which may indicate an alignment problem.
Check wheel bearing temps, looking for a soon to be bad one.
Check brake efficiency See what each drum or rotor is reading.
Fun tool, try it around the house...
Ray in bright sunny Mena, AR