[Chrysler300] Diamond Jubilee 300 Circus- History of the Chrysler 300 Ma

[Chrysler300] Diamond Jubilee 300 Circus- History of the Chrysler 300 Marque

Hi To All,

Final revisions are being made and the next to final document will be sent to Dan Reitz for gramatical & punctuation editing.

Karl Pippart III has documented Hurst production to be 502 Coupes & 1 Convertible.

Chris the “Kmaniac” actually knows the difference between the bodies of a J & K and is fine tuning the section write up. No longer will we be able to say they all look alike.

Still weak are the most recent run of 300s:

Need a short write up for 300M Special!

Need a short write up for 300 SRTs!

When complete, I am sure Bob Merritt will do his magic & post the final document.

The Club will have an updated web site & pamphlet.

There will be placards for each Letter Car under the 300 Circus Tent.

Probably will work on placards for representative Sport 300s thru the ‘70s.

300 History & Spec Sheet posters will be made.

You all were stars. Thank You for your help,

Tony Rinaldi

Ps: We want you and your 300 at the Diamond Jubilee Party. We want 60 300s at the 60th.
Don’t miss celebration.