Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2014 12:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Diamond Jubilee 300 Circus-History

Hi Carl,

Thank you. The listing of production in the long history is limited to 300s (Letter & non letter 300s) with no reference to other models such as the New Yorker (Salon or otherwise) with the only other reference to Pacesetter cars which is relevant I think?

Letter Cars
Production: 400 Coupes
Non-Letter Cars
Production: 2 Door HT 9,423
2 Door Convertible 1,535
4 Door HT 9,915
4 Door Sedan 1,625 (These were Saratoga’s built for Canada)
2 Door HT “Pace Setter” 306
2 Door Convertible “Pace Setter” 1,861

If we start reporting out other models for 1963, we would have to do it for every other year.

Tony Rinaldi

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone