Re: [Chrysler300] New Chrysler Information

Re: [Chrysler300] New Chrysler Information

All:
When I worked at the Chrysler Proving Grounds (Mid 1963 to early 1966) one of my bosses, Bruce Thomas, owned one of the Parade Phaetons----I don't know which one.  I was fortunate to get a look at it one day when he brought it out to the PG.  OK---list server content---my drive to work car then was my first 300, a black "C" coupe.  Of course I still have it, but it has been 4+ decades since I have felt that 6000 rpm 1-2 shift!!
300ly, Gil C.