Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 Sport with a Strange Looking Dash

Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 Sport with a Strange Looking Dash

Once a seller has a bid on an ebay listing, ebay does not let you change your photos for the duration of the auction.  This is probably what happened to the seller, as he clearly posted an incorrect photo of a Pontiac dash (says Pontiac in the center of the steering wheel).  He must cancel the auction to post the correct photo and then relist it.  Maybe too much a hassle for him to do, as ebay can be full of these kinds of rules and one has to patiently work their way through them.  A pain, but then ebay has the world wide exposure that gets good results.  It seems our cars are steadily going overseas where the money is.  But at least the people buying them are avid Mopar enthusiasts generally.

Steve Albu