From: John Holst
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2013 6:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] RE: 57 300C coupe

To all.

the URL of the 1957 Red Coupe at Mecum is:

http://www.mecum.com/auctions/lot_detail.cfm?CFGRIDKEY=CH1013-166919

The site did not show the engine, but had several exterior pictures, and one of the interior.

The site shows it was not sold with high bid $45,000.

Lot F251 1957 Chrysler 300 Coupe
No Sale
High Bid: $45,000

Chicago 2013