Re: [Chrysler300] Another Magazine sighting

Re: [Chrysler300] Another Magazine sighting

For those who do not know, Hot Rod Mag. has this Power Tour every year. It goes from one city to another with the final destination maybe 1000 miles away.
They tour various different parts of the country, each year is a different route. It is a timed run and prizes are awarded.
Many of the participants have done it for years, it looks like areal blast.
There are lunch stops and dinner stops along with the motel stop each night. Each stop has the locals going all out with food, drink and things to see/do.
Go here:
http://www.mytrain.com/powertour.html

spend the day looking at past tours, and dream....

And John, next year they come to:
June 12 - Bettendorf IA

You can take your 300K to see them and or join them
Ray in Mena, AR wanting to go...