Re: [Chrysler300] 1960 / 1961 F / G LEFT EXHAUST MANIFOLD NEEDED

Re: [Chrysler300] 1960 / 1961 F / G LEFT EXHAUST MANIFOLD NEEDED

Pete

That casting #2205830 is for a passenger side manifold.  That is what is on my G.  The drivers side on my car is #1947434.

Parts book says Left is #1947432 and Right is #2205853.  If you have any of those # I may be interested.