RE: [Chrysler300] Do we need springs?

If you need springs for your Chrysler Letter car try McMaster Carr.  See:

http://www.mcmaster.com/#springs/=nhzjn9.

They have lots and lots of springs and they actually have an option to make
custom springs for you as well.  I highly recommend them as they are a very
reliable source for most anything.

Actually if you need just about anything in the way of hardware stuff they
have it in their online catalog.  Just don't expect to find any NOS Chrysler
300 Parts. This info is for the list server rules.

Here in Southern Calif., if I order something before 3PM on any given week
day, it will usually show up at my door the next day or the day after that.
They have distribution warehouses in Atlanta, Chicago, Cleveland, Los
Angeles and New Jersey.

Just remember, no Chrysler 300 parts from this place.

>From Big John Mc Adams

(In SoCal)