From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Larry Jett
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:32 AM
To: Chrysler 300 List
Subject: [Chrysler300] Damper report

The oem damper has a 3/16 inch gap from factory assembly which allowed it to
rub the motor and make the racket that announced its eminent death and the
timing mark has rotated almost 180 degrees from factory. Sending it off to
Damper Dudes in Anderson CA. Will report the outcome.
Larry Jett
LarryWJett@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:LarryWJett%40gmail.com>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional