From: RAPHAEL BRUNET <Raphael.brunet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 23:34:36 +0200
To: Chrysler 300 Club <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300C Carter WCFB

Hi everybody
I'm in the process of rebuilding the carbs on my 300 C and it brings
many questions.
As the tags are missing I'm not 100% sure these carbs are the correct
ones for this car, I checked all the numbers I could while taking them
apart.
Front carb:
Air horn 1306 (stamped)
primary jets 120-166
secondary jet 120 176
metering rods 1281
Idle jets (low speed) 302 S

Rear carb (with choke)
Air horn 1307 (stamped)
primary jets 120-166
secondary jet 120 186
metering rods 75-1376
Idle jets (low speed) 313 S

Is it correct for WCFB 2534 S and 2535 S ?
What are the correct colors for the linkage, throttle plate ,body, and
air horn ?
Any information is welcome.
Raphael
Paris France