Re: [Chrysler300] 61 300-G dome light lense

george laurie has them b/c i sent him mine to use as a master about 10 years  ago . never got it back but i got three early run samples . he said he wasnt satisfied with the quality but they looked good to me.

From: Don Verity <d.verity@xxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Daryl1086 <daryl1086@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 9:10 AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 61 300-G dome light lense

The dome lens you are referring to is a soft plastic and has the tab you mentioned on one side and two push in tabs molded into it on the other side. There are no screws. It would also have the chrome steel housing. They are very hard to find, and as far as I know, no one reproduces them. The later 61 dome light is the same as the 62 and up style with a chromed plastic housing and a hard plastic lens. Atlas reproduces these, and it can probably be gotten cheaper from somewhere else. Your best bet on the original is probably form a junk yard that is not in the dry and hot areas of the country.
Don Verity